Monday, September 23, 2013

Blog Post 6

Jottings

Courtney - Blonde, special education major, favorite color purple

Emily - Hates football has two sisters ate a peanut butter sandwich for lunch

Deb - Hates being called Debbie favorite movie is Titanic

Kristina-  with a K, English writing major, Grandfather Devils fan

Head notes

Courtney - was right next  to me so I started with her, I observed she had blonde hair and took note, then I asked what her major was and I incorrectly asked if it was education in which she corrected saying it was special education I then asked what her favorite color was and she said purple.

Emily - was the next person I interview as I turned around and she was directly in back of me. She asked about my New Jersey Devils shirt and asked me if it was my favorite football team, I corrected her and said it was not football it was hockey, and she told me she hates all sports. I then started my interview asked if she had any siblings she said two sisters and ate a Peanut Butter sandwich for lunch.

Deb - when I came to Deb I asked her if she hated the nickname Debbie and she said "yes, I hate it" and then asked if she had said that previously I said no. I asked what her favorite movie was and she said Titanic.

Kristina- I asked Kristina her name and she made sure I spelled it with a K she also noticed my Devils Shirt and mentioned that her Grandfather was also a fan of theirs.


Things I remembered later

Courtney -  Has tattoos of birds on shoulder and I asked the significance of.

Emily - Told me her major was early childhood education.

Deb - I asked if she has ever been to Disney World - I don't remember what she said.

Kristina - Wears glasses.

Observations

I noticed that people in the class were cutting in on other peoples interviews and asking their own questions. People were also doing group interviews of three or fours. Many people were laughing as they thought some of the discussions were funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment